KIDZ & CRAYONZ NURSERY SCHOOL
JANUARY 2021 NEWSLETTER
Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name; make known among the nations what he has done.
1 Chronicles 16:8
Welcome to all our new and old students. We know that this is going to be a fantastic year for all!
It is such a honour for us to have the opportunity to help your little one learn and grow.
Please pay attention to the following:
- Gates close at 09:00 daily as the educational program starts at 08:30. Please ensure that your child is at school by 08:30 to receive the necessary quality education, activities & stimulation.
- All children and Parents to be screened before children can be accepted.
- Breakfast is served at 08:00 promptly. If you are going to be late, please ensure that your child has something to eat before bringing him/her to school.
- Bags, clothes & water bottles must be clearly marked. (We take no responsibility for unmarked items)
- Be considerate, drive slowly & with CARE when entering the premises – SAFETY FIRST!
- Ensure that teacher has your updated cell & work contact numbers at all times.
- Please do NOT send any toys or sweets to school.
- No dummies, bottles or nappies will be allowed in the 3-year class after March. Little ones should all be fully potty-trained by end April, therefore, parental assistance is of utmost importance.
- FEES must be paid in full on or before the 4th as per your signed contract.
- Kidz & Crayonz can unfortunately NOT make any payment arrangements.
- Kindly note, if fees are not paid in full by the 4th, children will unfortunately not be accepted at school the following day.
- For safety reasons, NO CASH payments – Only EFT or Debit Card (we do have the facility available for your convenience). PLEASE SEND YOUR PROOF OF PAYMENT TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to chat to us J
Thought of the month: “Success is not final.
Failure is not fatal
It is the courage to continue that counts”
Have a lovely month of January
The Kidz & Crayonz Team