Welcome to all our old & new little superstars & parents.
We trust you all had a super holiday & that 2019 is going to be a year filed with only awesomeness, blessings and happiness
As you have heard some mornings, it is rather hectic with our new little ones still getting used to being at school.
Soon the tears will be something of the past & then you will have children crying because they will not want to go home in the afternoon.
In order for our school to operate efficiently, we need your co-operation with regards to the following:
• Please ensure that your child is at school by 08:30, when our classes officially start so they can receive the necessary quality activities, education & stimulation that we plan daily.
• Ensure that you keep the entrance gates closed after entering with your access code.
• Breakfast is served at 08:00 promptly. If you are going to be late, please ensure that your child has something to eat before bringing him/her to school.
• Bags, clothes & stationery must be clearly marked. (We take no responsibility for unmarked items).
• Be considerate & drive slowly & with CARE when entering the premises … Here the safety of our children is at all times priority.
• We also have our drop and go facility in our parking area in the mornings for your convenience.
• When dropping off your little one’s in the morning, please try and leave as soon as possible. It makes it easier for your child to settle with his/her class teacher.
• Ensure that the teacher has your updated cell & work contact numbers at all times.
• Please do NOT send any toys or sweets to school.
• No dummies, bottles or nappies are allowed in the 3-year class.
• FEES must please be paid in full before or on the 4th as per your signed contract.
• Kidz & Crayonz cannot accept any payment arrangements.
• Kindly note, if fees are not paid in full by the 4th, children will unfortunately not be accepted at school the following day.
• NO CASH payments – Only EFT’S or debit card transactions.
• PLEASE SEND YOUR PROOF OF PAYMENT MONTHLY TO firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to chat to us
Thought of the month…….
“Teachers don’t teach for the income… Teachers teach for the outcome”
Have an awesome month of January
The Kidz & Crayonz Team